Water Softener Buyer's Guide
"Dealer Tells All" Free Download
If you think you're shopping for a piece of equipment, you've missed the big picture.
You're shopping for a water treatment partner, one that you're going to be dealing with for the next 20 years if all goes well.
The equipment just happens to come with the deal.
In this 21 page booklet you will learn
Benefits and limitations of
- Salt based water softeners
- Non salt based water conditioners aka "No Salt Water Softeners"
- Carbon "GAC" Filters
- Portable Exchange Tanks
- Twin Alternating Systems
- The real return on investment
- Compare price vs value
Time Saving Questionnaire
- 8 Questions to ask a sales rep. to make sure they are reputable.
- 4 Places to check to make sure the dealer is reputable.
How to ask all the right questions to get a professional installation, not just the easiest installation.
Glossary of terms used in water softening.
- Bleed through
- Flow meter
- Compensated Grains
- On demand
Water Softener Comparison Outline
The only logical way to compare multiple systems based on
and more importantly all the little details in between.